Oriole Pool opens June 5
ADMISSION TO ORIOLE POOL
Oriole Pool effective on Monday, June 14
The following rules and procedures are in place as we move to Phase 5.We continue to follow the guidelines and the directions currently in place from the Illinois Department of Public Health. This information will be updated as guidance from IDPH and Cook County changes.
- Face Masks REQUIRED if you are not fully VACCINATED. By visiting facilities, participating in programs, and using amenities without a facemask, users are verifying truthfully that they have been fully vaccinated.
- Face Coverings REQUIRED if you are not vaccinated when entering and exiting the facility, and in the locker room.
- Capacity for Oriole Aquatic Center is at bather load capacity which is 500 patrons. Reservations are no longer required.
- Concessions closed. Outside food permitted at the pool. Designated eating areas available in the concession area only.
- No glass allowed – this includes bottles and containers.
- Drinking fountain available.
- Locker rooms and showers open.
- Lily pad walk available starting June 16.
Regular Season – Effective 6/14 (Reservations no longer required)
Open Swim | 6/5-8/15
Monday-Friday: 11:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am-8:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
4th of July: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Adult Lap Swim | 6/7-8/15
Monday- Saturday: 6:00-7:00 am
Monday-Friday: 7:00-8:00 pm
Sundays: 7:00-9:00 am
Swim Pool Daily Fees
Ages 3-17: R $6
Adult age 18-58: R $8
Age 59 and up: R$7
Lap Pool Fees
Ages 18-58: R$6, Ages 59 and up R $5
ORIOLE POOL MEMBERSHIP
PLEASE NOTE: All pool memberships must be purchased in-person at the Prairie View Community Center. Please bring proof of residency if you are new to Morton Grove Park District. Pool Memberships are on sale.
Individual R $93
Family of 2 R $139
Family of 3 R $185
Family of 4 R $231
Additional Person R $45
Adult 59 & Older R $74
Two Adults 59 & Older R $111