Click here for latest Covid-19 Updates. As a reminder the Morton Grove Park District is following the guidelines and mandates of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), the CCDPH the Mask Mandate for Cook County is in effect. For more information or to see the complete mandate, visit the CCDPH website.
- Now Accepting Applications
- Update of Vaccine Requirement
- 2022 Summer Pool and Camp Staff
- Masks required at all Morton Grove Park District indoor facilities
- Covid-19 Updates
- Winter Break Camps
- Winter-Spring Activity Guide
- Morton Grove Park District Seeks Community Input for Future Planning
- It’s time for some Howl-O-Ween fun with your dog.
- Family Kite Day – October 9