Hours and Location
5830 Church St., Morton Grove, IL
Hours: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
PLEASE FOLLOW PHASE 4-RESTORE ILLINOIS GUIDELINES: Practice social distancing at parks and playgrounds.
• Stay six feet away from others and limit gatherings to 50 people or less.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face mask when around others. Be considerate of others and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
• PLEASE NOTE PLAYGROUNDS AND AMENITIES HAVE NOT BEEN DISINFECTED. There is no practical or realistic way to maintain a constant state of sanitation. Frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer are strongly recommended.
For Safety Please Observe:
- Parks Open from Dawn to 10 PM
Unless by Permit
- No Alcohol, Open Fires / BBQ’s, Metal Detectors or Golfing
- No Overnight Parking
- Pets are now allowed in Park! Click here for more information
Interested in renting a softball or baseball field? Ten fields are available for your baseball and softball needs.
- Field Renting with no grooming $20/$40
- Field Renting plus grooming (lined / dragged) $45/$65
- Additional light rental $20/$30
- Key Deposit $200
Field and or light rental fees are for 90 minutes
Field maintenance/grooming fees are for a one time use
If it rains prior to use of field and it is cancelled by the park district or if field conditions do not allow the fields to be used, the rental fee for that day will be returned to the field renter. The field renter will also be given the option to extend the field use to make up the rained out date if the fields availability allows for it.
Any questions, please contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 person capacity
- 8 tables and 50 chairs
- Usable area 25 x 30 feet
- 4 hour minimum for rental
- Fees shown are “per hour” rate
- $150 deposit required
- Available for weekend rentals May to mid-August ONLY
- $65.00 For Residents $130.00 For Non-Residents