Morton Grove Park District Winter-Spring registration is in progress. Be sure to check out all the offerings available this season. The Guide details classes, events, fitness memberships, and adult sports, including pickleball opportunities available throughout the winter. The 2019/2020 Winter Activity Guide also features important registration deadlines for youth athletic programs, such as CBL Basketball, Gymnastics, Hot Shots Sports, MGBSA Baseball and Softball, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, AYSO Soccer, Nerf Battle Elite, and so much more. Be sure to view all offerings beginning on page 38 of the Winter-Spring Activity Guide. Register early!
This winter there are many new programs and events available including:
• Father Son Sport Night: Facing off, it’s Dads vs Sons! Hit the gym for some fun and exciting father-son competition. Wear your favorite sports attire for a memorable night out with your son.
• Puzzle Palooza Night: Ages 18 and over. Grab some of your friends and sign up for our first ever Jigsaw Puzzle Competition. Adult teams of four will compete against one another putting the same puzzle together.
• Family Night: Bring your family for an evening of fun! Families will enjoy entertainment, a tot play area, sports and other fun, organized activities. Parents must accompany ALL children. Pre-registration required.
• Mario Kart Madness: Ages 10-14. Sign you child up for a exciting afternoon of Mario Kart fun. February 5 just happens to be an early release day at School District 67. Drivers will be placed in a 16-person tournament and winner will receive a prize. • Hot Cocoa Socials: Gather the family and warm up with hot chocolate, entertainment, and board games at Prairie View Community Center this winter at our “Hot Cocoa Socials”! Special appearance by Olaf.
• Indoor Drive-In Movie: Join us for a great night at the movies with your family. You supply a cardboard box and we will supply a goodie bag full of materials for participants to design their car. Car designing begins promptly at 6:30 pm and the Movie “Cars” will begin around 7:00 pm. Space is limited, and pre-registration is required so register early.
• Youth Theatre: Be sure to check out the theatre workshops for Grades 2-6 and NEW this season theatre workshops for Ages 3-4.
• NEW Early Childhood Offerings: NEW First Experience-Preschool parents check out this class, and NEW this season Mad About Science. Bring your little scientist to the Park District to do some awesome science experiments.
And don’t forget our favorites.
Join us for the Annual Daddy Daughter Dance on February 7 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Register early. This fan favorite event sells out fast.
Join us the fourth annual Cold Brews, presented by the Morton Grove Park District and Joseph Mullarkey Distributors. The event is February 16 from 3- 6 pm at the Civic Center.
This annual Craft Beer event is featuring craft and seasonal beers, music, and pizza. Purchase your tickets in December and save $10 per person. Click here for more info.
To explore the 2019 Winter- 2020 Spring Activity Guide, please click here.