Morton Grove Park District Winter-Spring registration is in progress. Be sure to check out all the offerings available this season. The Guide details classes, events, fitness memberships, and adult sports, including pickleball opportunities available throughout the winter. The 2019 Winter Activity Guide also features important registration deadlines for youth athletic programs, such as CBL Basketball, Gymnastics, Hot Shots Sports, Youth Baseball, Girls Softball, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, AYSO Soccer, Quick Start Tennis, and so much more. Be sure to view all offerings beginning on page 33 of the Winter-Spring Activity Guide. Register early!
This winter there are many new programs and events available including:
• Fit and Fun Fair: Help us kick-off the new year with this Fit and Fun Fair. The fair features health, fitness and wellness providers; product and services demos; and fitness demos featuring mini workouts on Saturday, January 12 at Prairie View Community Center.
• Holiday Drop and Shop: Have some last-minute shopping to do? Drop off your kids for an afternoon of fun. Your children will enjoy creating holiday crafts, playing games and watching a holiday movie. Lunch will be provided. Register early!
• Father Son Mini Golf Night: Join us for a night of mini golf fun. Enjoy a light dinner and then hit the links with the staff from Hot Shots Sports. Prizes will be awarded to the lowest scoring pair.
• Crafts and Cookies: Celebrate the season with our new Crafts and Cookies workshop.
• Family Zumba Night: Get your family together for an early evening of fitness fun. Snacks and refreshments will be served.
• Boogies the Night Away: Join us for dinner, dancing, and contests.
• New Adult Fitness Classes: This is your year to try Tap, Latin Dancing, and the new craze Pom Squad Fitness Class. What are you waiting for, Register today!
• Youth Fitness and Dance Classes: Keep your children active with Cardio Hip Hop, Zumba Kids, Creative Movement, Yoga for Kids, and Jazz I. Register early to hold your child’s spot!
And don’t forget our favorites.
Join us for the Annual Daddy Daughter Dance on February 8 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Register early. This fan favorite event sells out fast.
Join us the fourth annual Cold Brews, presented by the Morton Grove Park District and Joseph Mullarkey Distributors. The event is February 16 from 3- 6 pm at the Civic Center.
This annual Craft Beer event is featuring craft and seasonal beers, music, and pizza. Purchase your tickets in December and save $10 per person.
To explore the 2019 Winter-Spring Activity Guide, please click here.