Click Here to Apply to Current Job Openings
Join our team…Have fun!
Imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do and the difference you can make in the life of others.
- The Morton Grove Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a variety of full-time, part-time, seasonal, internship, and volunteer opportunities.
- We are looking for service focused team members who know the importance of community.
- We strictly adhere to an online application process. If you are interested in applying for an opportunity, you must complete the online job application. (link below)
- Your online application will be kept for one year after completion.
- Due to the amount of applications that we receive, after submitting your online application, you will be sent an e-mail message confirming the successful submission of your application. You will be contacted only if we are considering you for a specific position.
The Morton Grove Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with the Park District is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, age, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, martial status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Job ID: 411 Click here to apply.
Date Posted: 7/06/2020
Location: Prairie View Community Center
Dance instructors are responsible for instructing students in ballet, hip hop, creative movement, poms,lyrical and other forms of dance as determined by the supervisor. Dance teachers plan their dance program to meets students’need. Explain and demonstrate techniques and methods of dance, drill pupils in execution of dance steps, choreograph and direct dance performances according to style of dancing taught. Participate in the planning and execution of the annual dance recital.
Must be 18 years old. Ability to work independently and creatively. Pleasant and friendly personality.
Responsible for daily set up and clean up of studio. Maintain materials and storage areas. Develop lesson plans to include a balanced dance program, organize daily class time that preparation, rehearsal and instruction can be accomplished within allotted time. Evaluate each students performance an technique. Other tasks as assigned.
Must be available Mondays from 4 – 9 pm
Starting $19.50 per hour depending on experience. Click here to apply.
Before school/After school Care Team Members
Job ID: 462 Click here to apply.
Location:Park View School
Position Type: Recreation
Location:Prairie View Community Center
The Morton Grove Park District is looking for energetic and highly motivated personal trainers.
A Personal Trainer is responsible for creating customized workouts for members/clients that meet their individual health goals in a safe manner. A Personal Trainer is responsible for creating positive and encouraging relationships with each member/client.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent. Maintain a Personal Training Certification in ACSM or equivalent. CPR/AED and First Aid certification necessary (will train).
Create personalized workouts for each client that meets their individual goals.
Create a workout that is safe and considers the entire park districts safety standard as well as the client’s personal limitations. Complete accident/Incident reports when necessary.
Verify training sessions with customer service.
Demonstrate appropriate and safe exercises and spot client during workout. Secure a spotter if beyond trainers lifting capability.
Communicate with clients on their personal training schedule
Job ID: 433 Click here to apply.
Date Posted: 5/28/2020
Location: Prairie View Community Center
Summary: Provide weekly music lessons to students of all ages and abilities.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Music. 2-3 years of experience teaching students at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Must possess strong communication skills and effective personal skills for working with students who range from young children to adults.
1. Provide 30-minute to 60-minute weekly music lessons to students all ages and abilities.
2. Assess student skill and music knowledge during the initial meeting.
3. Provide appropriate teaching of music theory and instrument instruction so that students can progress toward their musical goal.
4. Prepare students for student recitals.
5. Communication with students regarding concerns, missed classes, etc.
6. Have effective time management skills to ensure that classes are met on time.
7. Be highly organized to keep track of any changes to their weekly schedule.
Starting $25.00 DOE
MUST BE AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY MORNINGS. Click here to apply